Why Become a Dial One Sonshine Family Club Member?
Your furnace, air conditioner and water heater play important roles in keeping your home safe and comfortable. Regular maintenance ensures safe and efficient operation … and helps to prevent unexpected breakdowns. As a Dial One Sonshine Family Club Member, your furnace, air conditioner and water heater will get regular maintenance to keep them running well … and you’ll get money-saving benefits.
Plus, you can become a Dial One Sonshine Family Club Member today for as little as $99 per year or for $7.50 a month (saving you $12 per year signing up for the monthly plan)! Yes, annual maintenance on all three important pieces of equipment in your home for only $7.50 a month.
Preventive Maintenance From The Dial One Sonshine Team
Since 1981, Dial One Sonshine has earned a reputation for employing friendly and highly skilled service professionals who will treat you and your home with respect. You’ll have the confidence that comes with top-quality service … and the peace of mind that we’ll be here to serve your and your family whenever you need us! When you entrust preventive maintenance to Dial One Sonshine, you can always expect:
- Dependable, Flexible Service
- 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee
- Member of The Better Business Bureau with A+ rating
- Lifetime Guarantee on Workmanship
- Fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded
- Industry Certified Air Conditioning Technicians (NATE)
- Trust Certified Employees (Background Checks, Extensive Training and Strict Code of Ethics)
Common Homeowner Questions About The Dial One Sonshine Family Club
Q. If I own a top-quality piece of equipment, why do I need a Dial One Sonshine Family Club membership?
A. Even if your furnace, air conditioner and water heater are working at their best now, your Dial One Sonshine Family Club membership will keep them that way for years to come. Regularly cleanings and maintenance will increase their service life, efficiency and safety.
Q. What services does Dial One Sonshine Family Club include?
A. We provide regular comprehensive 22-point cleanings and checks of your furnace, air conditioner and water heater. Our thorough approach offers many advantages:
- Prevents the need for expensive repairs and potential property damage.
- Extends your equipment’s lifetime and may reduce your monthly utility bills.
- Ensures equipment will run at peak efficiency.
- Provides healthier and cleaner air.
Q. How do I join?
A. Just call us at (714) 613-1016. It’s that easy!